Yesterday was a good day. My bestie Luca came over with his family along with Owen and his peeps. Mama has stolen one of mama Cara's friend's (Owen's mom) from college that she really likes. Mama made a brunch spread....sort of a test run for the baby shower she's throwing for Cara in November. Lots and lots of food. Luca even had seconds on the quiche. Fancy that one. It was a french recipe too....adhering to our 'all things french' philosophy we've got going on around here. Anyhoooo, Sophie and I didn't nap all day and come 2am, I was up and Adam wanting to start my day. Strange as it may be....I got daddy up who took me down stairs and put me on the couch. He's very rigid at that hour. No TV. He says that I can stare at the wall while he does work at the kitchen table. Funny thing about last night was that the next door grumpy and incredibly oddball neighbor Jay popped downstairs to get something in the kitchen. Daddy got a glimpse of his naked saggy old man's butt. Lovely description, eh? Someday I'll be telling him that his butt is gravitationally challenged. Apparently a lot goes on in the hood in the wee hours of the night. Mommy said she's going to start staying up late just to spice up her life. As you can see from the photo, I was so tired I fell asleep standing up although it appears that my feet aren't even touching the ground. I've been working on levitating and have finally mastered it!!!
1 comment:
Ah, The memories! Ok, so it's only been a month but ....WE MISS YOU!
Post a Comment