
Scarlett had the best birthday party last weekend at a park in Marin. Her peeps sure know how to make a good time. There were lots and lots of families....children running to and fro. The best part about it was that other people volunteered to watch over me so that mama could sit in the sun and have a moment of reflection. With drink in hand, of course! Did you think for a moment that she'd be reflecting any other way these days? There was a dinosaur pinata too and after grabbing one piece of candy from it, I came running over to mommy to show her my find. She said, 'is that the best you can do?' To which I ran back with a giant bag in hand and promptly fetched myself about 50 pieces of chocolate. I was so proud of myself. Now that I think about it, I never even got to eat any of my chocolate. Hmmmmmmmmmmm........I wonder where it went? I better go searching through the trash cans as that's the most likely place it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment