Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Scarlett called me this evening out of the blue. We didn't really talk about anything much. I just laughed and laughed while she whispered in my ear. It was a little goofy at best but it was still cute. She said she made a tower for us and she just couldn't understand when I told her we couldn't see it. We spent the day with her yesterday at the Discovery Museum in Sausalito and then we bombarded her mama at their house for some wine. Mama decided that since we were all asleep in the car, Miranda included, we'd swing over for a little R&R. Turns out that it was the domino effect. Sophie woke up first. Then I woke up because I was about to wet my pants. And then naturally all the rukus woke Miranda up. Basically, none of the mama's got to relax and it turned into a lot of chaos. None the less, it was still a ton of fun. Scarlett introduced me to Nemo. Since when do fish talk????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment