Wednesday, September 15, 2010


I started pre-school last Wednesday and it wasn't until about 2 hours into it that I realized mommy wasn't around to comfort me. And that's when I lost it, melted down and had a hissy fit. It wasn't pretty. All I could tell my teachers was that I needed mama. Thankfully I was able to calm down, gather myself and return to playing with the trains. At school we have a chicken, some bunnies, fish and walking sticks. We even have a bunny/chicken garden where there are various veggies we can feed to the animals. There are 12 other kids in my class and on the first day of school, they sang happy birthday to me while we ate green popcicles. I think this may have spooked me and sent me into a tailspin. Since then, I've returned to school 2 times and have found pure enjoyment in it. There is so much to do there that it's like the Fouth of July every time I'm there. Plus, there's a teacher names Anna's Bananas. How silly is that? She usually wipes my bottom after I've done my business. Sadly, I wasn't able to make it to school today since I'm very very sick! I have 30 foot long snot balls shooting out of my nose when I sneeze. Sophie is getting sick too. And possibly mommy. She spent the morning on the couch watching her tv shows - very unusual of her since she only watches about an hour of tv a week. She hasn't done an ounce of housework either. Strange..........

No comments: