Tuesday, September 7, 2010













Happy Birthday to me! And Grandma Bobbe too! I love birthdays. Presents, presents and more presents! I woke to them, had the postman hand one to me, UPS deliver one and even the neighbor Joan who I always chat with out the window...she came over and I traded some cake for a gift. As we were heading off for a siesta, the mailman had a special delivery from my Aunt Gen - books! And good ones too. A few of my friends came over for lunch and while the little kids dined on pizza, the mommy's were sippin' on sangria. Well, they had lunch too but they were all a giggly from the wine. I picked tomatoes for Scarlett who will actually eat them. What kid will actually want to eat a tomato? Yuck! I was soooo very happy to have a dinosaur cake and a red one at that! I was very specific in the color that the dino was to be. I'm very particular in case you didn't notice. I ate my piece, the remaining bit of Sophie's and when heads were turned the other way, I started in on Xanah's piece. She caught me though so I had to drop the fork and move away from the table. We had a ton of fun today and now on to the big party come Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! Camille's supposed to come over this afternoon for yet another birthday celebration and then the grand finale.....daddy's taking us out to dinner to celebrate. If mommy doesn't drop dead from all of this, I will be thanking my lucky stars!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Baby Cake! Your Mom sure knows how to throw a party. No surprise there. See you in two more sleeps. The party continues...