

My darling and favorite little lady Scarlett has finally made her long awaited bay area debut! It's been a long 9 months without her. We had a sweet rendezvous yesterday and I was so thrilled to see her. I couldn't believe my eyes. I even made her an art project that I brought to her which consisted of nothing but dinosaur stickers on paper. Turns out she too has an obsession with them like I do. It must be fate!!! I was equally as elated to see Mimi and Rowan too. They have a great little house tucked in the mountains in Marin. Mommy has decided that when I'm close to approaching high school she'd like to move over to that neck of the woods. It is so gorgeous in San Anselmo - it's paradise! In the meantime, I look forward to many exciting playdates with Scarlett. We have a lot of catching up to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment