Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dear Everybody,
This may be the last blog for awhile as I've been very bad lately and have successfully pushed mommy over the edge. She's checking herself in to some sort of mental health facility and will be gone for awhile. If there are any pertinent status updates, I will most definitely let you know how she is. Until then, I hope whatever is wrong with her head gets fixed soon. It would be a bummer if they never let her out. Although I'm sure she sees it as a vacation.
Ce la vie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a plan that might work. Grab your backpack and tuck a pair of PJ's inside. Have anyone who is willing drop you off at BART. Hop on a flight to PS, and I'll meet you at the airport. Your new bed is all set up!

Marty said...

Jake - Until you learn mommy's limits - and bide by them - - I think that mommy needs a slogan to yell when she gets like that.

Maybe it should be

REMEMBER SAINT BLAISE