Thursday, June 12, 2008
Some like it Hot!
The very minute the temperature reaches 80 degrees in San Francisco, it's as if the governor steps in and declares a state of emergency! They call this a heat wave?????? Clearly they haven't been to see Meema in Palm Springs during the summer months! For me, I know I'm guaranteed an immediate pass to the park to play on the swings. Unfortuantely, mommy and I are sick with a cold so not only are we stuffed up like a snot factory but our energy levels are less than desireable. However, I always know we'll get some outdoor time because like it or not, in sickness and in health....we've got a dog that has to be walked! Hopefully tomorrow we'll be well enough to do the humpty dumpty at swim class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Listen up, little man. You don't know what a heat wave is until you've been to Palm Springs in the summer. (And there's a good chance you won't be visiting between July and September!) Sorry to hear that you and Mommy are under the weather. Hugs and Love, Meema
Post a Comment