Got to hang out with my old friend Oliver yesterday at Kindercrawl - haven't seen him in forever! Not sure why mommy takes me to these classes with all sorts of crazy things to crawl in/on/over, when all I do is crawl all over her. I'm currently struggling with anxiety issues over being separated from her. I even make it known how disturbing her absence is to me when she steps out for a brief moment to use to lavatory. I can only imagine that this stage is anything but relaxing for her. (hence the enormously large, juicy, and dangerously strong lemon drop she's currently drinking) The weather here today was spectacular so we went on a 5 hour walkabout -even stopped and played at two parks. Met a set of 1 year old girl twins who just moved here from London that are going to be on our playdate circuit. Daddy's leaving us for the weekend so we're in the process of plotting our exciting adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment