Sunday, June 29, 2008

AA Anyone?

What a weekend we've had around here. I think I'm the only clear headed one of the bunch. It all started Friday night (date night) when after our meditterainan feast, we tried to sneak our way into a few different bars under the pretense that we were toting around a sleeping poodle in the stroller. Daddy was certain that we would get served as we were in the shadiest of bars that virtually no one gets denied service at. When we came up short after 2 attempts, we strolled around the corner to the fancy restaurant and bellied up to a lemon drop and beer. A few drinks later......we were all out of commission and passed out in our respective beds. Brace yourself for part 2 of their 3 part weekend adventure. I was left in the hands of Elaine last night. You may be asking yourself, is that Meema's real name????? That would be a big, fat NO! Folks, I was left in the hands of a babysitter so my peeps could attend a birthday party at a Moroccan restaurant where they spent a better part of the evening watching a belly dancer do her thang! Rumor has it that daddy even got up and shook his tucchus with the lady. Yesterday mommy got her very own motorcycle helmet so she could ride to dinner on the back of daddy's Hog. She's getting all foot loose and fancy free these days! Elaine has a 4 hour babysitting minimum so they were obligated to stay out for that long - which of course was no problem whatsoever! I'm surprised they even came home at all. I figured they would have ended up in Mexico by day break!
It doesn't end there though....Krystal came over this morning to play with me while they went to brunch at Zuni Cafe. No booze was involved in this morning's endeavor since they're both nothing more than a toxic waste dump. I'm asleep now but when I emerge from my cocoon, we're all going for a hike in Marin as a part of the detoxing process. To add insult to injury, mommy went on a carb craze over breakfast and has to be in a bathing suit on the beaches of Hawaii in one week's time. Eek!

1 comment:

auntie ro said...

Party time, Party Time! By the way Jake, when did daddy get a hog??? Can't wait to hear all about this next week. Hope you had fun with Elaine, it sounds like she may be overseeing your play times and sleep times as well. Hurrah for the peeps. Glad to hear they are getting out.
Love you all see you in a week.

Auntie Ro