Sunday, June 1, 2008
My culinary pallet is expanding ever so much these days. This week I indulged in 4 straight days of cantelope and thought it was absolutely divine! Today I started in on egg yolks which I got to shove into my mouth at record pace. Most of them ended up in my lap or on the floor where our own little Roomba (Ally) gobbled it up. I'm starting to get back into my old groove again - Friday we had a little play time at My Gym. Yesterday we went to check out the Chalk and Chocolate Festival in Berkeley. Unfortunately, I was prohibited from having any chocolate! We hit the swings at Golden Gate park this morning. Tomorrow it's a play date/lunch at the park with the mom's group. Tuesday, kindercrawl at the JCC and Friday I'm starting back with my swim lessons. I'm still sleeping through the night - applause please! My naps are hit or miss these days - a guy can only do so much. I'm trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment