Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ain't no Sunshine when you're gone

Calling out to my lady, Sunshine. I know you're out there....
I wanted to invite you over to play with me soon - it's been a long, long time since I've set eyes on that sweet and delicious face of yours and I'm all a twitter and in need of some playtime with you. I have lots and lots of tricks I can show you. I was hoping you and that dapper boyfriend of yours could come on June 29th so my parents could go to brunch. I'm alert usually from 8am-12pm and then slumber for a few hours in the afternoon. Let me know if you're up for it cause I'd really like to give y'all a glimpse into life with a baby!
xoxo,
Jake

2 comments:

auntie ro said...

Hi Jakie,
Great Auntie Ro here. Finally have caught up on your blog, and daddy is right, the color and vib that runs through them keeps me laughing, smiling,and yes even crying at times.
I still think that you should think about publishing. I was wondering who the little guy was that I was looking at in all the pictures. Said to myself, "Self" that can't be Jake, this is not the baby I saw back in February.This is a little boy. You have grown so. Oh tell mommy and daddy that we, you me and that wonderful man in my life, will gladly take you for swims and walks and even a night while we are together in Hawaii. Love you all!

Unknown said...

Well, little Jake, I must say that you have a natural talent for charming the ladies! I'll have to treat you to some frozen yogurt and fresh fruit (all organic, of course) for making me feel so special. ;) Unfortunately, Grant is going to be out of town on the 29th but I would love to see some of your new tricks. Tell mommy that I'll e-mail her and we can make a date. xoxo -Sunshine