Yesterday I started summer camp for ice skating and I'm well on my way to becoming an ice hockey player. One of the first things I asked after spending 4 hours at camp was if I could start playing hockey. In fact, I told mama all the details involved with the game. Hopefully I can convince my buddy Luca to join me - he's at the same camp with me. Wondering what the ladies do while I'm busy cutting up the ice? Yesterday they had coffee and ice cream with mama Cara which sort of bummed me out as I hate to miss out on an ice cream social. We have to drive 45 minutes over to Belmont to the ice rink...a small sacrifice if I do say so myself. Sophie is sacrificing her naps all week for me. Mama is forgoing her sanity and poor Ally is stuck inside at home holding her pee all day. I love the fact that people are willing to practically walk on water for me. And what pre tell do I give in return, you ask? Well, today I staged a huge protest regarding my lunch. I refused to eat my sandwich which had white cheese on it. Funny how I ate the same white cheese while we were at the lake over the weekend. There is no end to how particular I have become. If I let you in on it you would most certainly wonder why mama isn't in an institution yet. She can't wait to see what I eat come next week when we're in France.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment