Something interesting I've learned about Swiss women on the flight over, they are all business and far from charming or nice. Mean and grumpy would be the best way to describe them! One of the flight attendants almost ran mommy over with the drink cart and then proceeded to get in her face with her fire breath while telling her this arrangement wasn't going to work for her. About 30 seconds later, another swiss air employee told mama to get out of the way and that's when my meek little mama said, I bet you wouldn't treat me like this if I were sitting in first class! Based on this experience, we will protest the airline for any future flights around the world. Our night was uber long, uncomfortable as hell and little sleep was had by all of us. I think mommy and Meema clocked 30 minutes of rest. I just ate a hearty breakfast and then got first hand experience in using the paper bag to catch my regurgitation. We are now about to land in Zurich and then will catch a flight to France. Hopefully we will keep it together. Mama has 7 pieces of Swiss chocolate in her possession that she's using as a carrot stick so most likely we will follow orders!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment