Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I've been on a 'Meema' kick lately. Everything is Meema this, Meema that. It was Papa for awhile but he's been placed on hold for just a moment while I'm into Meema. I run around the house with the phone in my hand yelling Meema. So, I call her and tell her funny things. It seems to be the same stories over and over. She doesn't mind though - that I do know! When mommy asks me to guess who's coming over, I also chant Meema. I used to chant Mimi, who is Scarlett's mom Meghan, who I happened to nickname Mimi for some crazy reason. Maybe because she has pretty blue eyes like Meema. For now, all I know is that Meema is the 'it' woman as she should be. There was a package on the door step the other day with my name on it. Wow, was that ever exciting. I ripped it open so quick and discovered two new pairs of PJ's. She rocks! I keep hearing that she'll be coming to my birthday party but can't count that high to keep track of the sleeps. I'm only up to 20 these days. I look forward to seeing her and eating those cookies she always bring with her. Meema, if you're reading this, you've got my heart on your sleeve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Be still my heart! I already have Pin the Tail on the Donkey for your party, and will pick up the balloons soon. By the way, it's 31 sleeps.
XOXOX MEEMA XOXOX
Boy Jake you know how to make smiles come to Auntie Ro's face. I can just see you running around the house from room to room yelling Meema. I can see the smile on her face all the way up here in Canada. You keep on yelling Meema, and she might surprise you and show up before your birthday. I miss and love you.
Auntie Ro
Post a Comment