Monday, August 31, 2009



We went over to Scarlett's house today to babysit her while her mommy went out and about. Actually, she went to the doctor...not the most exciting adventure one can have. She was smart enough to not leave Rowan with us. At six weeks old, the poor little fella would have been thoroughly annoyed with our screaming and obnoxious behavior. Poor Sophie went into a catatonic state from watching us bounce off the walls. At any rate, we had such a great time in Mimi's absence! While the cats away, the mice sure can play! We were out of control. And was it ever so much fun! Can't wait to babysit her again. Tomorrow's Scarlett's birthday so we're meeting up with her at the aquarium in the city. I picked out 2 of the cutest dresses for her that I just know will look smashing on her. She's having a birthday party on Saturday....yippppeeeeeeee. I do love a party!














No comments: