Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We're back in Business!

Yeehaw! A shout out to papa, grandma and meema for the new camera we got! Mommy's bday present from them. Our last one broke well over a month ago so we've been at a total stand still in the photo department. Now we just have to figure out how to get the pictures on to our computer. We just got home from the zoo and took a few snapshots although none with the elephants...my favorite animal. Not sure why that was overlooked! Life is good these days - the weather is perfect, a little on the hot side but with that comes beach days! Yay for that. We went yesterday and when I wasn't running away from mommy, I was having an awfully good time splashing around in the water. Tomorrow we're going to a water park with Cooper and Jack which should be good times. And then Friday....that's the big day around here so I hear. Daddy's going under the knife. Rumor has it that after Friday, he'll never ever be able to produce another baby. Crazy concept for an almost 2 year old to comprehend but I'm ahead of the curve and get the fact that he's having a little snip snip done to him. I told him he could borrow my boo boo ice pack if he needs it.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Tell mommy to EMAIL me current pictures of you and Sophie - Grandma & I want to update our collection. Maybe mom will also show us pictures of dad's construction job - the one that you've been helping him with.How's it coming along?
Just when we were thinking of the possibility of our own, brothers & sisters only, basketball team seems that Mom & Dad are going to veto that idea. Do you think they're making the right decision? Probably. How does tat song go? "What ever will be - will be ..."
Love to all - - and good luck dad.