
We're preparing for our upcoming hot days in Palm Springs! We headed out to San Ramon yesterday and went to a really cool water park for tots - the thermometer was reading a whopping 100 degrees. It was a doozie. It took awhile for me to warm up to the concept of a water park but once I figured it out, I was running around like my usual busy body self. And mommy...she was so done with me. She must of told me to stop running 50 times. She sounded like a broken record. She couldn't partake in the fun as Sophie was strapped on her in the usual position. It was torture for her because she really wanted to submerge herself in the cool water. I fell in the water a few times and got really scared since I don't know how to swim just yet. I think it'll be a lot more fun when daddy comes along with us. After my nap, we headed north up to the neighbors house for lemon drops! I adore Camille so it was a real pleasure for me to hang out in their yard. Mommy says she swears she's in the South of France when she's over there. The garden is amazing! Mama Mel even let me stay for dinner and an ice cream sandwich.
1 comment:
The word "Hot" will take on a whole new meaning once you hit the Springs in September! 100 degrees is not whopping - it's a cooling trend. 115 is whopping! You won't need much more than a bathing suit - we'll spend a lot of time at the water park here. Totally unrelated, I like the word "plethora". I remember it being on one of your Mom's spelling lists in high school, and for some reason, I'm really attached to it.
XOXOX Meema XOXOX
Post a Comment