Monday, March 30, 2009
Still no baby here...tomorrow is her official due date. And just happens to be grandpa Marty's birthday!!!!! Sophie's moving around as if practicing for some sort of exorcism but for some reason, she's just not ready to emerge from her plush cocoon. Mommy is going nuts. She went to see her acupuncturist today in hopes of getting the ball rolling. It didn't work last time around - she's crossing her fingers that it works this time. I've got an entire village taking care of me these days. Auntie Ro and cousin Jehn are here - yay! I don't see mommy as much these days now that I have other lovely ladies to indulge in. I get so much play time that it's fabulous. Meema extended her stay for another week in hopes of being here for the birth. Mommy goes to the doctor tomorrow for another check-up and she hopes that her cervix is on the verge of exploding so she can get on with the process. I'll keep you posted - hopefully good news to follow!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hang in there mama. hopefully this little girl makes an appearance very, very soon! thinking of you!
Post a Comment