.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Sleeping Beauty
With my new found sleeping arrangements, comes new sleeping positions. My nap routine is so much fun these days. I get to read lots of books and then mommy turns me loose in my room and allows me to use my better judgement as to when I'm ready to climb in my crib and snooze. I run around the room like an ape banging on everything I possibly can and then....this is what became of me today. Mommy snuck in to check on me and found me crashed out on the floor...head in one of my favorite books. I have to admit, I'm liking my sleep independence quite a bit. I was waking up every morning at 5am as of late, completely famished since I'm going through a growth spurt and eating everything in sight. However, today I slept until 7am. Bravo for me! With this spurt comes the dreaded constant diaper change, if you're pickin' up what I'm throwing down. Mommy is convinced she's having her baby in the next few days. Her body is up to something but hopefully Sophie, formally known as Chloe, can wait until Friday when Meema gets here. Otherwise, I get to spend some time at Scarlett's house while waiting for Meema's arrival.

.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Be still my heart! I'm down to five things on my To-Do List before I take flight, but you know I'd throw the list to the wind with one phone call. I'm bringing a couple of books to add to your growing collection. It's the two we read over and over and over during the holidays - Good Night San Francisco and Twinkel Twinkel Little Star. See you in three.....
XOXOXOX Meema XOXOXOX
I love your sleeping arrangement, You look so cute. Tell your mama, that Shophie is no fool, and she will make her appearance after Meema gets there. I can't wait to see all your new books, Jehn is going to learn all sorts of new nursery rhayms
so she can sing them to you, and then of course there are all the songs that she loves to sing herself. New to you of course. Can't wait to see you toward the end of the month. Give Mommy, Dad and Meema a big hug for me Jake.
Love Auntie Ro
Post a Comment