Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Naked Baby







If I could be anything, it would be naked forever! I love it. It makes me gitty. Some might say even a little insane. I'm at one with my freedom when I'm running to and fro with not a stitch of clothing on. In fact, it makes me so loosey goosey that most times I make little puddles on the floor. That's ok though since mommy likes me to embrace my nutty side and explore such feelings of elation & wildness. I sense that she's secretly living vicariously through me right now since she's the likes of a water buffalo at the moment! It all came to a crashing halt when I made a number 2 right next to the toilet. Major clean up on aisle 8! At any rate, I invite y'all to go home, take off those restricting garmets and try running around like a maniac. You'll find tremendous freedom in the activity. Just make sure of one thing....to shut your blinds before you indulge.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are pure sweetness. I cannot wait to wrap my arms around you. You need not close the blinds for my arrival. The neighbors might call 911 if they saw Meema streaking to and fro with only her slippers on! I'm there in two....

Hugs & Love, Meema

auntie ro said...

Oh how you make me laugh Jake. I agree with Meema, you are pure sweetness. So happy that she will be there in two more days to give you loving, I know how excited you will be to see her, and mommy and daddy can't wait til she gets there I know.
xxxxooooxxxx
Auntie Ro

Adriana said...

Being naked is the best. We wouldn't have it any other way.
You've got the right idea kid.
-Cooper and Jack