Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Mommy schlepped me along to yet another doctor's appointment today so she could see what's cookin' in her belly. She left me with a lovely nurse to roam the halls while she was being examined and I must confess that I wasn't really down with that idea. I'm starting to have seperation anxiety issues so I naturally freaked my freak out with the nurse. I did the same thing on Sunday when my Aunt Sandy came over to babysit me for 4 hours....I literally cried the entire time which isn't like me. The baby is now 36 weeks which means come next Tuesday, she's full term and welcome to make her presence known to the world. I can't believe I'm about to become a big brother and as for mommy, she can't believe that she's about to have baby number two in less than a 2 year span. Boy is she ever a bad planner. Mommy was on the couch all day yesterday while on the verge of death or so it seemed. She got a bad case of food poisoning and couldn't keep anything down which meant we almost had to make a trip to the ER for fear of dehyration. I was fairly well behaved for her since I was in a Baby Einstein/Sesame Street fog. We cracked last week's mystery as to why I was in such a foul mood - I had a tooth all of the sudden pop up. It's my 7th one so far. I'm now quite the climber these days. When I want my diaper changed, I just climb up my changing table and wait for someone to do the dirty work. And then hop back down it and carry on with my business. I also can climb in and out of my crib - you should see my dismount. Mommy put lots of pillows as well as a comforter on the floor to break my fall. I basically do a summersault out of my crib and land just like a gymnist on my fluffy cushions. I also caught yet another cold last week so I've been keeping a low profile although I did spend the afternoon with Scarlett today. Mommy has my cold too so we're just trying to heal ourselves before any life changes come our way. Mommy keeps talking about looking forward to her magical drug fix when it's time to birth this baby. I think that is what's keeping her going these days. Knowing that there's an epidural at the end of the rainbow!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, things are sure busy at your house Jake! Tell mama to have a hppy delivery and let her know that we will be praying for her! We love you guys and hope you both feel all better soon so you have lots of energy! Your cousins Jordan and Carter are 15 months apart and it is so fun! I know you, mommy, daddy & your new sister are going to have a blast together!
XOXOXOXO
Aunt Tina
Post a Comment