Monday, February 13, 2012

Like Sid the science kid, we too now have a responsibility chart in the house. It was instituted yesterday and it's quite fascinating how motivated we are to earn coins. 5 coins gets us a Pez candy. 15 gets us a trip to the ice cream parlor, however, it's not likely that we'll save enough since we cash them in the second we accumulate 5. There are various ways in which we can collect the coins.....getting dressed, wiping our booty, picking up our toys, putting our dishes in the sink, etc. today there was a blue light special! 5 coins if we ate all of our veggies. Sophie and I ate our broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower. Yes, you heard me correctly....yours truly finally ate some vegetables. Miracle. I also got a coin for trying the soup that almost made me puke. I think we will be expanding our culinary palette in the very immediate future!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: