Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In case you haven't heard, broccoli is the new ice cream. You heard it here first! I now eat broccoli and proclaim to like it. I eat it because the pay off is that I get 5 coins that I can ultimately apply to future scoops of ice cream. Shocking how motivated I can be if push comes to shove. Mama steams it for 4 minutes, then tosses it with browned butter, salt and Parmesan cheese. Oooh, it is a tasty delight. Sophie eats it up in no time at all. I also eat roasted cauliflower and asparagus. On the menu this week is roasted butternut squash, Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes. I will now eat black olives on my pizza, along with red peppers. But I won't eat red peppers in my pasta. And my olives have to be cut in a very specific way. I could go on and on about my peculiarities but I'll save it for another time!

No comments: