Sunday, December 19, 2010
Trip number two to the emergency room was much easier than the first time around. I didn't require staples like before. Just a little glue to patch up my skull and I was off to the ice cream parlor at 9pm to inhale some frozen treats. I was so exhausted though that I requested we go home before I even finished. Now we're at Meema's pad where it's actually raining. It never rains in paradise. When there's rain in Palm Springs, it means snow on the mountains which means a trip up the hill to play in the snow. Sophie and I have never seen snow so the idea of a snowball fight tickles my fancy! There are many presents under the tree, all of which I believe must be for me as I've been a good little boy this year. At least in my mind anyways. Mommy may try to tell another story that doesn't exactly parallel mine but don't believe her. She's been known to make up stories. We have lots of fun in store for us - Meema's taking most of the week off. Perhaps we'll drag her along with us to make snow angels! Tis the season...we love Christmas time at Meema's. She really decks her halls and makes it a winter wonderland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT HAPPENED NOW BIG GUY??
Post a Comment