Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am, yet again, a sleep disorder from hell! I wake up and scream for anyone who will listen. The sad thing is that apparently they have turned their ears off after 9pm and become completely non-responsive to my 2am ranting. Oh how done they are around here. I think they are going to send me to one of those clinics where they hook you up to those bizarre machines while you sleep. It would be a welcome break for them. The only successful strategy for my lack of sleeping is to completely ignore me while I'm having a midnight meltdown. After awhile, I just surrender and haul my arse back to bed. It's just a fine line as to whether or not I wake Sophie up which adds yet another level of insanity to the situation. Fortunately, Sophie will usually put herself back to bed in no time at all. This morning I was up at 5am hoping someone would rescue me from my prison. When that didn't happen, I decided to change my own poo diaper. If only there was a spy camera in the room to get the footage. I didn't do the best job - turns out there was poo every where. Daddy, who has never cleaned the floors in the house before, as evident from his lack of knowledge as to where the floor cleaner was located, decided to mop it up. He did a stellar job of the poo removal but then decided to pour the poo remains in the bath tub. As if mama doesn't have enough cleaning to do around here - she had to add bath tub sanitation to her Sunday line up. I'll be sleep trained just in time for my trip to Meema's in a few weeks.

No comments: