Monday, June 28, 2010






I haven't seen Luca in ages because he usually maintians a pretty busy schedule. He some how managed to find time to fit me in yesterday...he and his family came over for brunch and as always, we had a blast just like old times. As you can see from the photos, we stripped down to our bare bones for a swim. And ate lots of yummies that mama made. Turns out he's going to have another brother or sister. Man, I can't believe his mom is up for a third. She's a brave woman and I think mommy is secretly jealous of her having another one. Unfortunately we won't see any of them for awhile since they are off to Vermont and Italy for 2 months. They know how to live!!!!! We're hoping to join them for a month next summer in Italy to celebrate mama Cara and mommy's 40th birthday. It's a long ways off but it sure gives me or shall I say mama something to think about on days when she wants to slit her wrists. And I'm sure it gives Meema something to dream about while at her desk since she's been the annointed care taker for any and all vacation getaways!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can almost taste that chocolate kiss! I plan to spend a lot of time in that little pool in 23 sleeps.