Thursday, June 24, 2010



I started soccer last week and love it. I got my uniform yesteday at class but refused to wear it because that's how I roll. It wasn't until my shorts were falling off my hips while running that I decided to put my soccer shorts on. However, I still wouldn't put my shirt on and when I took a water break, I found Sophie wearing it which caused me to really want to put it on. Such a game I play! Daddy and cousin Lee came to class with me yesterday - I love to show off when I can! Sophie likes to come too as you can see from the above photos. She's a mini Pele with the ball. I have the same coach as I had last year when I was playing in the league. Good for that because he's pretty familiar with my shenanigans.

No comments: