Sunday, June 13, 2010



I have become Mr. Independent. I can do everything by myself these days. I open the refrigerator and help myself to a snack, clean up after myself once I go number 2, pick out my own outfits and then put my clothes on....buttons included, bathe my body parts and on and on. Things do take twice as long but with a little patience, I'm not too annoying! Mama tells me that she's going on a month long vacation since I don't need her anymore like I used to. I stop her in her tracks and tell her that I still need her for cuddles, kisses and play time. I must get my sweetness from daddy cause I can melt hearts around here. We've been uber busy working on the garden and the front yard. I've been helping daddy with his patio he's constructing for us. I move dirt around for him with my little plastic shovel that surprisingly hasn't snapped in two yet. Call me crazy but I prefer to garden and such in the nude. Daddy unearthed a hidden door that leads into Camille's backyard so now she and I spend lots of time together playing. She's my 'it' girl at the moment. I act like a total baffoon the minute she comes around. I fell out of her tree house the other day and have a massive bruise to show for it. She comes around during feeding time a lot these days and I love breaking bread with her, so to speak. Yesterday was her birthday so we made her waffles for breakfast and then stuck a candle in them, only to watch it melt in front of our eyes. Duh, someone wasn't using their thinker when they did that. I start my soccer league on Wednesday and have a lovely Mexico World Cup soccer outfit that I've been running around in lately. Very excited to get back to the sport since I had to leave the league around the time Sophie was born. Will make sure to get some photos this week of all the action.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcom back. You were gone way too long. Happy to hear that you got your shovel back. I plan to spend a lot of time on that patio you're working on when I visit you next month. Lynn and Hayley are coming too. Don't forget to add Mexico to your list of travels.

Adios, Meema