
I have the world's best dad and y'all can try to dispute my claim but I'm stickin' to it! I love daddy so much that Sophie and I got him his very own leaf blower for father's day. What man doesn't want a gift like that? The darn thing even has an attachment that sucks up the pile of leaves so you don't snap your spine trying to pick up the mess. We started our day with breakfast at Mama's, a place we've never been to. It was nothing but delish! On to Jack London Square where we jumped away in the jumpy house at the farmer's market. Sophie even got in it. Daddy then stepped out for a movie while we were sleeping and upon getting up from our nap, we sipped on strawberry smoothies poolside...thanks to the half flat of strawberried we picked up today. I hope that everyone has a wonderful daddy like I do. He makes my boo boo's feel better when they hurt. He always has giant bear hugs for me when he comes through the door. He chases me around until I'm pooped out. He still finds a way to make up silly songs. He reads me the same books at bedtime night after night. He listens to me always. He's the best tickle monster ever. And he never leaves the house in the morning without giving me a hug and a kiss. I could possibly be the happiest and luckiest boy on the planet. Thanks daddy. I love you to the moon and back one hundred times!
1 comment:
Wow! Jake!! Olivia and Finn got their daddy a leaf blower for Father's Day too!! hahahahaha!! They will have to commiserate the next time they see each other...:-)
xoxo Melissa ( Olivia and finn's mommy)
Post a Comment