Is that not the craziest sea horse you ever saw?????
The Monterey Bay Aquarium is the bomb! I had a wonderous time looking at all of the creatures. The sea horses were amazing, as were the jelly fish. I also got to see lots of sharks too. Sophie accidentally lost her bottle of milk - it rolled over the cliff and into the sea. I was certain that a shark was going to come along and drink her milk. Mama told me that it might just drift back to us in San Francisco. In any case, I was obsessed about it and couldn't stop trying to figure out a way to get it back. Mama just said Se la Vie and that it'll probably end up in the pacific gyre that's full of plastics and other crud. We apologized to the sea for polluting but there was no way any of us were going in...the sea weed carpet was enough to scare anyone away. You can never be too sure of what's lurking beneath all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment