Tuesday, June 30, 2009
So many things have been going on lately yet I have so little time to tell as I'm now packing for our trip tomorrow to see Papa and Grandma. Auntie Ro, Uncle Ron, Jehn, Eric and Lee were all here hanging out for 4 days and boy oh boy, did I ever have fun playing with them. I have lots of pictures to prove it but unfortunately no time to post them now. We'll be seeing Auntie Ro and Captain Underpants, AKA Uncle Ron while we're in LA. Yippppeeee. And Meema's even driving to see us on Sunday for a BBQ at Uncle Adam's house. We have a beach trip planned too. Some kind of fun. This morning I got to see my posse, Scarlett, Frankie and Chase at the Aquarium in the city. Then...............the dreaded event happened when we got home. I cracked my head open and spent a few hours in the ER having them shave the back of my head, stick a needle in it to numb it and then have 2 staples put in the wound to make sure it stays together! Ouch! Mommy had to leave the room for it all. Daddy wins the prize. He rushed over from work once he heard the news and was there before I even saw the doctor. Afterwards, I got to go out for a big ice cream sunday. It mysteriously stopped the pain. Anyhoooooooo......pictures to follow next week once we're back from LA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment