Thursday, June 4, 2009
Most mornings you can find me under the dining room table with my New York Times in hand. It's the quietest space in the house where I can relieve myself. Until today....hopefully the start of something new. Mommy found me in my usual hot spot and proceeded to inquire whether or not I wanted some privacy in the bathroom....I surprisingly agreed. She carefully placed my tushie on my Dora potty that attaches to the big potty and within a few minutes, I produced my very first poo. I called mommy in to show her which was then followed by a very loud cheer. It's funny the excitement a little poop can produce! She even took a picture so I could have a memento of the event but we'll spare you of those details!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job! It wasn't too many years ago that your cousin, Carter, called me at work and said in a very excited voice, "Meema, I pooped in the potty." Of course, I shared the event with everyone at the office, just as I have shared your success with them today!
Hugs & Love, Meema
Post a Comment