Monday, June 22, 2009




Trains, planes and automobiles. oh ya, and boats along with big, big trucks too. This morning we went down to what I'm sure must be Grand Central Station. The west coast version anyways... Jack London Square in Oakland. We saw lots of enormous yachts, planes overhead taking off from the airport, trucks being loaded up and taking off from the Port of Oakland. And woooo weeee...we saw so many trains that my head was spinning. In fact, one train conductor tooted his choo choo horn just for me and even waved. We sat outside of Ben & Jerry's eating ice cream while watching the trains. I even stepped foot in a bookstore for the first time. What a treat that was. Never would I have thought that there were so many books in the world. We stopped off and had a private story hour to kill some time.


Auntie Ro is coming in 2 more sleeps...............yipppppy! And she's even bringing Uncle Ron who I haven't seen since our trip to Hawaii. Rumor has it that Jehn, Eric and Lee are coming too. What a fun week I have ahead of me.




No comments: