Monday, June 15, 2009


Scarlett came over yesterday for a pool party and pasta. The girl can eat too. She shoved more pasta into her mouth than I've ever seen in my life! It was pesto and fresh out of our garden too. We had so much fun together that it was ridiculous. While we were in the midst of partying, my cousin Eric happened to drop by since he just happened to be in the neighborhood. He only stayed for 5 minutes though since he was catching a train to a place I've never heard of, Sacramento. When I woke up this morning, my other cousin Lauren was here. Whoooo hooooo! Where do all of these people come from is what I'm wondering. Lauren wanted to make an overnight pitstop at our house which of course excites me since she loves to have sword fights with me. She also loves to hold Sophie so mommy always welcomes her presence!


No comments: