Sunday, July 12, 2009

We have been ultra busy these days and have a non-functional computer so we haven't been able to tell you all about it. Fortunately, daddy has temporarily fixed it this morning so we have to cram all of our adventures into one crazy blog. Yesterday we had a picnic with Luca down in Palo Alto. I even got to meet Luca's papa which was a mega treat since he's in town from Florida. Luca's my new bestie although I get on his nerves when I tackle him to the ground! He's got the cutest new little brother Matteo too. He just sleeps though.


You should get a load of our garden! Things are growing out of control. We've eaten cucumbers, zucchini and lots of herbs from it. We have tomatoes galore growing. The corn is probably 5 feet tall. Ally likes to eat it when she thinks we're not watching. The Italian beans must be at least 8 feet tall by now. And the melons....they are taking over the place. We have a few small ones growing already. We planted pumpkins a few weeks ago so we'd have them for Halloween. Talk about planning ahead! Our latest planting was lettuce and lots of it. 18 heads of it to be exact!


Sissy and I continue to have a blossoming relationship. I can't get enough of her. I love her dearly and even tell her so. She's growing up so quick. She can hold her head up. Has discovered her hands and tongue. She sleeps through the night too. Every night. Yay!


We spent 5 days in LA last week and had a ball. We went to the beach with my cousin Ben - I followed him around everywhere. I really want a big brother. I also love my papa to death and would run around calling his name out. Auntie Ro, Uncle Ron and cousin Eric were also there. We had a few bbq's with the family. Even Meema drove in from Coronado for Uncle Adam and Aunt Emily's party. I took up with her pretty quick since she always plays with me non-stop.


We've got lots of photos to prove all of the fun we've been having but as always, not enough time to get them on the computer. Our camera broke while in LA which is so sad because I love to document our life. I'm thinking about having a telethon to raise some cash to buy us another one.

No comments: