Here are some photos from our picnic with Luca last weekend. There are some sweet shots of Sophie's new friend Matteo. And then some goofy ones of mommy thinking she was on some sort of photoshoot. This must have been after the champaign consumption! My pal Luca is now gone for the entire summer and maybe even part of the fall. He skipped town with his grandpa yesterday to spend an entire 2 weeks alone with grandma and grandpa in Florida. Meema.....you hear that? Wow. How lucky for him. And then he's on to Vermont for awhile. Mommy's dying to visit in Vermont but can't figure out how she's schlep Sophie and I alone across country with 2 car seats, a portacrib, suitcases, a stroller, etc. Daddy's got some silly tax deadline in the fall so he's forbidden from any travels. Too bad for us cause I heard something about vibrant leaves that time a year! I guess we'll have to wait it out until October when we go to a far off land known as Hawaii. And guess who's comin' along for the fun???????? Meema! Yeehaw!






1 comment:
You say when, Pal, and I'll pick you up at the airport. We'd have some kind of fun hangin' out in the pool, having sleep-overs with Carter and Jordan, baking cookies - there's no end to it. You have an open invitation........
XOXOX MEEMA XOXOX
Post a Comment