Monday, August 18, 2008
Week in Review
I have officially established a firm concept of the words ball & dog. Can't say ball yet but can spew out dog at all times of the day. And if you ask me where my dog is, I immediately point at Ally. I like to refer to myself as a brainiac! Have also mastered the sign for 'more'. I love to babble on the phone with Meema now - sometimes I call her 3 times a day just to listen to her voice. I got to visit the animal shelter this week to see all of the cute dogs anxiously awaiting a new home. We dropped off some old towels there that the dogs will find most useful while lounging on the cold cement floor...I strongly encourage you to do the same should you have any laying around the house. I had a playdate with Scarlett & Jonah on Monday - Scarlett and I fought over who could drink more of mommy's Jamba juice. I won! I had to cancel our dinner date with her tonight since I'm sick yet again. It's now day 2 of mommy and I being sick on the couch. We're both pretty much useless as we gaze at the TV in a total fog. I even sit still for long periods of time - this is very indicative of me being ill. I've hacked up my other lung that survived my cold from a few weeks ago and it seems as if all of my brain matter has leaked out from my schnozola. I also had the privilage of seeing a judge in the court of law on Tuesday. Mommy officially changed her name and had to go before Judge Wopner for the final sign off. Daddy was babysitting me outside the courtroom while she was attending to her business and when no one was looking, I bolted into the room and made my first court appearance. I even got a smile from the judge as the bailiff was hauling me out. I was then shackeled to a bench! Afterwards we took a ride over to our new house and I climbed the stairs maybe 25 times. Turns out we have a fig tree in our backyard with tons of fruit on it - guess what that means for us? ? ? Fig Newtons! Mommy sometimes gets a bee in her bonnet and comes up with these clever ideas, only to realize that it's less time consuming to make that purchase at the market. We're plotting our move for October 1st. So....that pretty much sums up our week. Good news, good news! Meema's comin' to town tomorrow so I better kick it up a notch. We're taking her to North Beach once she arrives and then off to the park in Pacific Heights. Once night falls, it's on to dinner at some Irish joint that is a rather interesting spot for dining. In fact, Meema may have been there about 14 years ago for Bloody Mary's. I'll be back on Monday to report my weekend activities with Ms. Meems. Stay tuned.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you all have a great weekend. Give Meema lots of hugs and kisses Jake and tell her hello for me. Welcome officially to the Glick name
Stacey. Still feeling queezy are you? Sorry to hear that. Jake, tell daddy to have a glass of ale for me at the pub tonight. better yet, tell Meema to have a Bloody Mary for me. Have fun you guys.
Love,
Auntie Ro
Ready or not, here I come. Have a few things to do this morning and then I'm airborne. Yee-haw!
XOXOXOXOX, Meema
Post a Comment