Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Meema gets a gold star!
Meema survived the weekend with me! However, I had her hanging by a thread by the time Sunday afternoon rolled around. I think she forgets how exhausting I can be. Plus, once you throw the duties of caring for Ally into the mix, it's a doozy! She was so ambitious that she took both of us to the park, can you imagine such things....Cujo on the leash while pushing me in the buggy!!! There weren't any major casualities, at least any that mommy heard about. Once mommy and daddy got home from their rafting adventure, I impressed them with my walking abilities. I'm getting a wee bit more secure on my piggies and can take a few steps without the help of anyone. Yesterday we took Meema to preview our new house. It was all fine and dandy until I broke a one of a kind, hand made piece of art. It was so gorgeous that I had to touch it or more like grab it like a mad man, causing it to go crashing to the ground! It sliced mommy's foot - it's still attached to her leg though. Hopefully my accident isn't a deal breaker! Anyhow, Meema fell in love with the house too and has plans to set up camp down in the basement in the maid's quarters. It's as big as a shoe box, no windows and has concrete floors. I told her she has earned her right to be with the big people and that she can share my room with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment