Friday, August 29, 2008

Mommy's been on a mission to tire me out lately and it's working! Monday we played with Scarlett, Tuesday we ventured down to Palo Alto to see Luca and endure a 2 hour hike, Wednesday I haven't a clue as to what we did, Thursday we played at the park in the morning and then headed to the beach in the afternoon... followed by a dinner date with daddy in the evening and today....we went to my swim lesson in the morning and then to the beach afterwards. I slept in until 6am this morning so all of this activity might be working. Sad thing about it is that mommy's pretty tuckered out herself! And our house....it's a disaster zone. Piles upon piles of clean laundry await folding, dishes stacked in the sink that daddy so kindly did morning and boxes of things that are now being packed are thrown into corners. It's not pretty. But who wants to stay inside when the weather has been in the 80's day after day?? Too nice to stay around and tidy up! This afternoon we're off to shop for my girlfriend Scarlett - her birthday party is tomorrow and I hear that it's cocktails and cake! My kind of gig. And, red velvet cake no less. Sunday night we've been invited over to Luca's house for dinner. His dad puts Chef Boy R Dee to shame! I'm already salavating over dinner!

No comments: