Friday, October 25, 2013




Sunset over the sacred Ganga.


The many faces of India. I could just snatch up all of the little kids, put them in my purse and flee the country. They have a way of warming your heart.


This is how you roll in this country. It's not pretty but it allows you to get the job done.


Bridges here don't discriminate.


Monkeys opt for a different route when crossing over to the other side.


This is one of the girls from the orphanage who captured my heart. I'm in hot pursuit to see if our family can sponsor her education and be part of her life.
She's only 3 and I have no idea what her story is but she's a magical little ball of joy!


We spent the morning rafting down the Ganga yesterday. It was pure bliss to experience the river on a raft.

No comments: