Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Places everyone. Takes your places. I have an announcement to make! When you hear these words uttered in the Glick household, you know something good is going down. And indeed there is! The day has finally come. One that I've waited patiently for. Greatness in the making. I have shed my night time diaper, folks! I am now going on night number 9 of having no accidents! And at day seven, I earned myself a bunk bed! I have watched with pain while Sophie, who is 18 months my junior, acquire her lovely bunk bed way before me. This was a source of real frustration for me. But alas, I have reached manhood! Last night was a very celebratory evening for me as you can see from the photos below. We dined at a place called Puka Dog. That would be the same establishment that the prolific Anthony Bourdain highly rated on his Travel Channel show. Unfortunately, daddy didn't give them high marks and thought it was an average place. Afterwards, I indulged in a few scoops of ice cream while reflecting on my great accomplishment. Now the search begins for my über cool bed.























No comments: