
Discovering the gorgeousness of the North Shore. It reminds me of our trip to Bali five years ago. The waterfalls cascading off these mountains are ridiculous in their beauty. If only Sophie and I would hike.....

North shore is known for its infinite rain fall. We have yet to see the sun.


Scary daddy tiki monster

4 years ago a hurricane came barreling through the island and blew the top off of a chicken factory. PETA declared it a victory. Chickens were blown from here to kingdom come. Results.....wild roosters and chickens all over the island!



Coconuts everywhere. I'm wondering the mortality rate from random nuts falling from the tree.


Mama wants to move to the island and purchase this über cool juice shack. It would be a dream come true for her. But then again, that would actually mean she'd have to have a steady job. I'm pretty sure it's all just a fantasy of hers.


Hello Houston, we have a problem!




Island living. We dig it!


Taking shelter from the rain at the beach while daddy boogie boards.

This captures the moment. Wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment