Friday, November 4, 2011

What we love about vacations....
~Lots of naps. I mean everyone, including mama, sleeps during the afternoon.
~Ice cream. And lots of it. Everyday there's a new flavor to try.
~Fun. Last night we spent the evening at the arcade collecting tickets that eventually won us some prizes.
~Leisurely mornings that last forever. No place that we are rushing to get to.
~Food. I mean, we are Glicks and if you know anything about a Glick, it's that they like to eat.
~Endless daddy time. He's too far from home to say he's got to go to the office.
~Playing catch on the beach with daddy.
~In just four days, we have stayed in two hotels and in three different rooms.
~Beds to jump on when no one is looking. Since when do human beings have eyes in the back of their head?
~Thrift store shopping!! I got a new wardrobe for $31.
~Late nights where no one seems to mind if Sophie and I are up late.
Tomorrow our vacation comes to an end but thankfully we start a new vacation in 19 days when we take off for Hawaii. I'm convinced that I have the most magnificent daddy in the world!

1 comment:

auntie ro said...

Vacation in Santa Cruz sounded wonderful. Good times, good memories. Wish I was there with you.