Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The number of beads taking up residence in my nostrils....zero! Apparently they made their way from my nose, down my throat and into my belly. What we are hoping for anyways because if they bypassed that route and aspirated into my lung, that will require another surgery. I put on my brave face this morning and marched myself into the hospital where a fancy gown was awaiting me. I was nothing short of stellar and the doctor chuckled at me when I referred to him as the chief of police. All that time he spent in medical school, only to be called chief of police. I was just thrilled that he squeezed me into his line up because he told me yesterday that someone else would be doing the surgery. He spent an hour probing around in my nose only to tell me that there weren't any beads to be found. I woke up asking for my bubble gum ice cream but was told by the nurse that I was to have only toast, crackers and juice today. So, I've polished off 2 bagels, some juice and a lollypop that mama surprised me with. And surprisingly, haven't puked up yet. I will say though, I was incredibly cranky upon waking up and spent a considerable amount of time crying. Within an hour of getting home, I was back on the tricycle and back to tormenting Sophie.




-










Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: