I decided today while meeting with the chief of the ENT department that I too will someday become a doctor. Last week I wanted to be a trash man so this is a step in the right direction. We spent an hour and a half with Dr. Hilsinger while he poked my nose with a very long scope. He was rather certain that he spotted a bead in my right nostril but when he went to suction it, I sort of lost my cool. Mama then promised me gum ball ice cream if I could hold still but even that didn't work. She swore that she would never let me eat that kind of ice cream. Tomorrow at 8am I will have a surgical procedure to remove the foreign object and hopefully never, ever have to go through this again! I'm slated to be the president of the local Mensa chapter come 2020. Turns out that daddy put chalk up his nose when he was little so it is true that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Send all flowers and cards to me at home. Cookies are welcome too. Meema offered to fly up tonight to be with me and then turn around and go home tomorrow. Isn't she a love bug! Hopefully all will go well in the morning....we have to be at the hospital at 6:30am. Yikes!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment