I started my post graduate program today. Not really. Just my second year of preschool. I am going in the afternoons this year rather than the mornings and have graduated to 5 days a week. Yay says mommy!!! I have one of the same teachers too, Ms. Claudia. There are a handful of my friends in the class, Dylan being one of them. Daddy's really thrilled that there aren't any allergies in the class because this means mama can bake tasty things rather than the gluten free, wheat free, dairy free crap that she had to do last year on behalf of Adam who was allergic to practically everything on the planet. In fact, mama just baked some chocolate cupcakes to bring to school tomorrow for my birthday. They are loaded with goodness. 2 cups of sugar. 1 cup of butter. Ooohhhh, my friends are going to be loaded after they have these. We are starting my birthday morning off at Fairy land with Xanah and Miranda. In the evening we are going to pick up a pizza and meet daddy for a night of razzle dazzle fun at the park. When we got home from school today, there were 2 packages for me waiting on our doorstep. I've decided that since I have 4 presents accounted for at the moment, 2 will be ripped open first thing in the morning and I will save the other 2 for the evening. Did I mention that now that I'm almost 4 years old, I've decided to start sleeping through the night??? It's like a switch was flipped on in my brain and viola, I'm going on the 5th or 6th consecutive night of uninterrupted sleep. No one is holding their breath on this one though. I even took my pee soaked diaper off the other night along with my wet pjs and get a load of this, didn't scream for help. Mama told me that Scarlett does it so i can too. Until now, this is unheard of. Mama has been mentally preparing me for weeks about what it means to be 4 and all the responsibilities that come along with it. What a sham it all is.....i didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I know she's just tricking me into getting what she wants but for now, im just playing along with her. Its the least i can do for all the headaches ive caused her.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
2 comments:
Dear Jake,
I am so proud of your New accomplishments: getting accepted into grad school? I know Ms Claudia must have seen real progress last year! Sleeping through the night? Is this a late birthday gift to Mama? Quite proud of you!
I'm also broken hearted that we missed your birthday celebration at Fairyland...everyone will be there for your big day but me...so I'm hoping I can make it up to you. Maybe one day next week, Mama can drop off you and your sis, go do something nice for herself, and we can have a banana split party? What do you think?
Dear ms. Mimi.
What a great idea...banana split party. I always knew you were a genius. I would even be willing to miss school for that. Can you do thursday? Theres nothing better than hanging out with you. The other day I was telling mama that when Scarlett grows up, I'd like to marry her so she can cook for me and also have my babies. You should have heard the laughter that followed. I will miss you on Saturday but look forward to the BS extravaganza. Didn't know that you could mix bananas with ice cream....keeping it healthy. I like that!! Xoxooxoxoxox
Post a Comment