
The French have one very specific rule at their public pools - you must wear a speedo or speedo-like swim suit, aka: banana hammock. Mama asked why this rule was in place and the woman told her that a tight fitting suit holds all of the liquid in. Last I checked, I can pee through tight fitting shorts. In fact, I couldn't make it all the way to the toilette yesterday and make a little pool of pee on the deck. Thus proving their theory wrong. Since daddy and I don't already own one of those banana hammocks, they lent us one for the day. I filled mine out quite nicely....my Glick tushie came in handy. Daddy wouldn't allow any photos of him sporting the European sexy look so that will be left to ones imagination. Mama was desperate to know if each loaner pair was laundered after each use and upon daddy returning his to the front desk, they apparently just put it back in the pile for the next guy to use. Good thing all our liquids were locked into the fabric that won't be washed until next week. All I have to say is, yuck! And that the pool was the cleanest and freshest pool that i've ever swam in.
No comments:
Post a Comment