Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Au revoir Lauren. Bon voyage. We had a farewell party this evening to celebrate all of the delight Lauren brought along with her to the French riviera. We are sad to see her go but have to say, having her around is a breath of fresh air. She's young. And smart. Motivated and eager. A soul searcher. Years ahead of herself. And has an expansive consciousness that is impressive. If only she wasn't all the way in colorado than maybe she'd come to my birthday party! We absolutely loved having her here as part of our French family, as she likes to refer to us as. French or no French, she'll always be one of my besties and of course, one of the family as well. We hope that she will consider future trips with us....she has the patience of a saint to endure the yelling and screaming that went down on this trip. The fact that she is still speaking to Sophie and I is proof that she is a patient soul. And thus I arrive at this last statement of truth: Lauren, my love for you is thick, juicy and deep. You let me lick your arms and for that, I will cherish you always. I will miss you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how I love you so much, JAKEY POO!. You can lick my arms anytime!!!
Post a Comment