Friday, April 23, 2010
We love Dada, yes we do!
It's been a week since daddy's return to us here in Palm Springs and Sophie and I are loving every minute of him. He's our primary caretaker at the moment since mommy's been on temporary bed rest. Who knew he could be such a multi-tasker? He gets up with us every morning, milks the cow for us and takes us for our morning walk with Ally. Then feeds us breakfast, always making sure there's protein and fruit on the same plate. He puts Sophie down for a nap and then to the park we go for a slide spectacular. We come home, grab Sophie, he packs our backpack with yummies and off we go for an afternoon adventure. Today a man stopped us on our walk who apparently has been observing us everyday and told him that he's a really good daddy. Duh, like we didn't already know this? He's the greatest. We're at the zoo today and he even remembered to apply sunblock prior to our departure. I also have to say that I really appreciate his patience too. I've been peeing in my pants a lot as of late and he just cleans me up and sends me on my way. Papa must have been a magnificent daddy who showed him the ropes cause he's terrifically talented in the parenting department. I'm certain that I'm the luckiest kid in the world! We're off to Mexico on Thursday for 2 weeks of nothing but playing on the beach. Does life get any better than this? I've had such a wonderful time here with Meema and sorry to leave her in the dust but a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do. She's been taking me to Carter's baseball games, playing with me every chance she gets, cuddling with me on the couch and reading me book after book. Tomorrow I'm having a slumber party with my cousins, Carter and Jordan. We're making pizza, having a tea party, a lemonade stand and I'm sure there's a lot more in store I'm clueless about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment